Mission and Vision
What’s in a Name?
Events and Activities
LCW Women’s Forum
This Week at the League
Did You Know?
“The Link” Newsletter
Celebrating 100 Years of Service and Friendship
Our Green Door Welcomes YOU
The (Minneapolis) League of Catholic Women is an independent, non-profit, volunteer organization committed to Christian values. We provide creative community services for women and families, and we offer opportunities for spiritual, educational and personal growth.
This year the League begins its next 100 years. Our independent-minded founders pursued their vision of providing social service projects to better the lives of women and families and sponsor a variety of programs for all women to enrich their intellectual and spiritual lives.
This generation of LCW women is committed to seeing that the light they ignited in the heart of the city in 1911 continues to burn brightly throughout the 21st century.
The League of Catholic Women: honoring women’s voices, meeting women’s needs. Get to know us. Select an item from the menu to find out more.
“Telling Our Story”:
Watch Our New Centennial Video
54 people like this. Sign Up to see what your friends like.
The League of Catholic Women 207 South 9th Street Minneapolis, MN 55402 612-332-2649
- “5 Tactics to Boost your Website Traffic”If you want to boost your website’s traffic, you need to take action. This article provides five effective traffic-boosting tactics that can help your website rank higher in search engines and attract more web visitors. Optimize your website for search engines. To improve your website’s search engine optimization (SEO), first make sure it is properly […]
- 100 Years of Friendship, Service, and Innovation: What to ExpectFor 100 years, Essen, Germany and the United States have been close allies. The city is gearing up for a number of events that will commemorate the relationship between the two countries. From September to November, Essen will be hosting the United States-Germany friendship festival. This event will feature concerts, exhibits, and various other activities. […]
- How to Address Your Anxiety Without Feeling OverwhelmedDo you feel like you’re always struggling to keep up with your anxiety? You’re not alone. Many people feel like they have to deal with their anxiety on their own, without any help. But that doesn’t have to be the case. In this article, we will talk about how to address your anxiety without feeling […]
- How To Join A Catholic Women’s UnionIf you’re looking for a way to connect with other women in your faith, look no further than a Catholic Women’s Union! These organizations offer a space where women can discuss issues that are important to them and networks them with like-minded women. Plus, they always have events going on, so there’s always something to […]
- How To Find The Right Volunteer OpportunityAre you looking for a way to give back to your community? Whether you want to help out with a specific project, help out with a group event, or just spend some time helping people, finding the right volunteer opportunity is important. In this article, we will provide tips on how to find the best […]
- How To Harness The Power Of Your Mission And VisionDo you know what your mission and vision are? If not, it’s time to start living by them. This guide will teach you how to harness the power of your purpose and achieve your goals. What is your mission and vision? If you haven’t already done so, it’s time to start living by your mission […]
- How to Overcome ProcrastinationIf you’re struggling to overcome procrastination, then you need to try one of these strategies. In this article, we’ll discuss how to break the habit of thinking about tasks as aversive and take actions to get yourself started. Once you’ve started, make sure you stay focused and don’t let yourself get sidetracked. Identify the reasons […]
- The Power of League of Catholic WomenLeague of Catholic Women is a powerful networking organization that is changing the Catholic Church for the better. Through their meetings and discussions, Catholic women are able to share their ideas and experiences, and to help each other grow in their faith. What is League of Catholic Women? League of Catholic Women (LCW) is a […]
- 6 Tips to Keep Volunteers EngagedLooking to keep your volunteers engaged and productive? Here are six tips to help! Recognize and appreciate volunteers Volunteers are a valuable part of any organization and should be recognized and appreciated for their time and effort. A quick thank you goes a long way in showing your volunteers that you appreciate them. When thanking […]